This Sweepstakes has Ended. Stay tuned for the winners list.
Preen Backyard Retreat Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS AND/OR A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Preen Sweepstakes (“the Sweepstakes”) you must be: (i) a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia; and (ii) eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. North American Affinity Clubs, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Lebanon Seaboard Corporation (“Promotional Partner”), all prize providers associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealerships, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, distributors, (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives and agents, and members of their immediate families and members of their immediate household are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: This Sweepstakes begins on April 8, 2013 at 2:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 30, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must (a) go to the Sweepstakes Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/GardenClub (“Facebook”); (b) become a Fan of “National Home Gardening Club Fan Page” (“Fan Page”) by clicking on the “Like” button at the top of the Fan Page (“Like”); (c) complete the registration form; and (d) select the “I agree to the Official Rules” box, when prompted; (individually, an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”). Alternatively you must (a) go to the Sweepstakes Website http://www.gardeningclub.com/ (the “website”); (b) complete the registration form; and (c) select the “I agree to the Official Rules” box, when prompted; (individually, an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”). Limit of 1 (1) Entry per day per email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries in excess of the stated limits will be disqualified. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59 p.m. ET ON June 30, 2013 The Website's database clock will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Incomplete, corrupted, false, late, illegible, forged or altered registration forms will be disqualified. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the relevant Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the applicable email address used to enter. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
4. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATIONS: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing of Thirty Eight (38) winners on or about July 1st 2013. Each Potential Winner will be notified by email and/or phone within thirty (30) days and will have seven (7) days to respond. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within such period of time, such Potential Winner will be disqualified and another Potential Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible Entries received.
5. PRIZING: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a Weber Genesis S-330 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $949, a Grill Cover ($44.99), and 10 Bags of Preen Mulch Plus ($45). Total ARV of the Grand Prize is $1,038.99. One (1) Second Prize Winner will receive an Amazon Kindle Fire ($159), a Table Top Fire Pit ($199), and 10 Bags of Preen Mulch Plus ($45). Total ARV of the Second Prize is $403.00. One (1) Third Prize Winner will receive two Heat-Powered Patio Table Lamps ($258), and 10 Bags of Preen Mulch Plus ($45). Total ARV of the Third Prize is $303.00. Thirty Five (3) Fourth Prize winners will each receive 10 Bags of Preen Mulch Plus ($45). Preen Mulch Plus will be awarded in the form of a gift card to be used at a local store. Store locator available at: http://www.preen.com/stores Additional prize restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply. ). No cash substitution, transfer, or assignment of prizes allowed, except by NAAC and Lebanon Seaboard Corporation, which reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend upon the number and content of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER VERIFICATION AND PRIZE CONDITIONS: Before a Potential Winner will be deemed a Grand Prize Winner, he/she will be required to sign and return a Prize Verification Form, a publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other legal documents that Sponsor may require, including IRS Form W-9 (collectively, “Prize Verification Forms”), within seven (7) days from the date Sponsor mailed the Prize Verification Forms to the Potential Winner, or the Potential Winner will be subject to disqualification. If a Potential Winner chooses not to accept his/her Prize, or is unable to be notified, an alternate Potential Winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining Entries. If Sponsor is unable to award a Prize after three (3) attempts, the Prize will not be awarded. Prize Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer any prize or redeem any non-monetary prize in lieu of the stated Prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the Prize (or prize component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of each Prize and is not responsible for prize utility or otherwise. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from the Prize associated with the Sweepstakes will be solely the responsibility of the Prize Winner. Winners will be responsible to pay all taxes related to a prize valued at over $600.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes and to hold a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such action, if any computer virus, bug, tampering, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or any other cause outside of Released Parties’ control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such modification, cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice of such action will be posted on the Website, if functioning.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND GOVERNING LAW: Released Parties are not responsible for any claims, damages, expenses, costs or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting from, arising from, or in connection with, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (a) any typographical or other error in the printing of the Official Rules, offering or announcement of any prize; (b) late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected Entries, e-mails or other communications; (c) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines; (d) data corruption, theft, destruction, loss, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials; (e) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages; or (f) any problems or technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Entries to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, unavailable network connections on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means, including, but not limited to, online or text message Entries, will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of their Sweepstakes Entries) from the Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliated companies, if entrant tampers with the entry process or if entrant’s act of fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes, in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in any promotional materials.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
The Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Minnesota. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
9. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THOSE MAKING SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. USE OF INFORMATION: The information that you provide in connection with the Giveaway will be used for Promotional Partner 's (Lebanon Seaboard Corporation) internal purposes and to send you information about Promotional Partner’s products but will not be provided to third parties, except as necessary for the administration of the Giveaway or as required by law or legal process. If you do not wish to receive information about Promotional Partner’s products, please make sure to uncheck the box on the Official Online Entry Form.
11. NAMES OF WINNER(S)/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a list of names of Prize winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Preen Backyard Retreat Sweepstakes” Winner(s) Names Request”, North American Affinity Clubs, Inc., P.O. Box 3430, Minnetonka, MN 55343. All requests must be received on or before December 1, 2013. Names of Prize winner(s) will be sent after selection and verification of winner(s).
12. SPONSOR: North American Affinity Clubs, Inc., P.O. Box 3430, Minnetonka, MN 5343.
13. PROMOTIONAL PARTNER: Lebanon Seaboard Corporation 1600 East Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042. Lebanon Seaboard Corporation is a supplier of lawn and garden products, wild bird food, and professional turf products.