Here's a list of plants along with their USDA hardiness zones.
- ‘Aurea', golden-leafed Japanese barberry, Zones 4 to 8. Deciduous shrub with bright golden-yellow foliage, grows 3 to 4 feet tall
- ‘Gold Haze', Scotch heather, Zones 5 to 8 (may survive to Zone 3 with substantial winter protection). Shrubby evergreen ground cover with bright yellow foliage throughout the year, plus white flowers in late summer, grows 12 to 15 inches tall.
- ‘Aurea' (syn. ‘Bowles' Golden'), golden sedge, Zones 5 to 9 (to Zone 4 with winter protection). Forms dense clumps of golden, grasslike foliage, 15 to 20 inches tall.
Caryopteris x clandonensis
- ‘Worcester Gold', bluebeard, Zones 6 to 9. Sub-shrub treated as a perennial, bright yellow foliage with blue flowers in late summer, grows 2 to 3 feet tall.
- ‘Filifera Aurea', Sawara cypress, Zones 4 to 8. Evergreen shrub with drooping, threadlike branchlets, golden foliage, growing slowly to 15 feet tall.
- ‘Pineapple', coleus. Annual (or perennial in Zone 10 or if wintered indoors) noted for pineapple-yellow leaves with maroon stems, 18 to 24 inches tall.
- ‘Aurea', golden-leafed meadowsweet, Zone 3 to 9. Herbaceous perennial with golden foliage and white flowers in summer, plant grows about 2 feet tall.
- ‘Aurea', golden-leafed hardy fuchsia, Zones 6 (with protection) to 9. Small shrub with golden foliage, reddish stems, and dangling reddish pink flowers, grows 2 to 4 feet tall.
- ‘Ann Folkard', hardy geranium, Zones 5 to 9. Herbaceous perennial with bright yellow foliage and magenta flowers, dense, mounded plants grow 1 to 2 feet tall.
- ‘Aureola', golden hakone grass, Zones 5 to 9. Ornamental grass with yellow-striped bamboolike leaves that form a graceful mound about 1 foot tall.
- ‘Golden Prayers', Zones 3 to 8. Herbaceous foliage perennial, has cupped golden leaves, grows 6-12 inches tall.
- ‘Sunpower', Zones 3 to 8. Herbaceous foliage perennial, has golden leaves with slightly twisted leaf tips, about 2 feet tall.
Hypericum x inodorum
- ‘Summer Gold,' Zones 7 to 9. Deciduous shrub with foliage that is yellow-gold marbled with lime green, yellow flowers in summer, grows about 4 feet tall.
- ‘Aurea', golden creeping Jenny, Zones 4 to 8. Low, spreading ground cover with small, round, yellow-gold leaves, grows 2 inches tall.
- ‘Aurea,' Scotch moss, Zones 4 to 7. Creeping evergreen ground cover with mosslike golden foliage, tiny white flowers in summer, grows just 1 to 2 inches tall.
- ‘Ogon', sedum Zones 7 to 9. Evergreen ground cover with small, rounded yellow-gold leaves, to 6 inches tall.
- ‘Limemound', Japanese spirea, Zones 4 to 9. Small deciduous shrub with bright gold foliage, pink flowers in early to mid-summer, grows 2 to 3 feet tall.
Sunday, July 08, 2012 10:59 AM
Is there no way to put a photo with each plant description? Even a small one would be helpful.
Sunday, February 03, 2013 7:56 PM
Yes, even a thumbnail picture would be very helpful. Thank you in advance for doing it.